When a participant shared with me that she wanted to "end human trafficking for a friend" I nodded and I had to admit to myself, back in 2013, I didn't even know what human trafficking was.
Today, approaching summer 2018, exactly five years later... I am a survivor of human trafficking. When my son and me were separated, I decided to PRAY BIG!! My prayers were not just for the young participant in my inspired kids! middle school coaching class June - July 2013. My prayers were that if my son and me had to be separated by the sixth circuit courtroom, based upon a false petition, that this crime would not happen to another child again. And I pray daily, including today. I pray many times per day AND I take action steps.
Today, concluded a five year period of research trying to identity those who used identity theft and fraud and computer invasion to take my personal finances and information, at the same time as taking my son.
So the young middle school child who wanted to end human trafficking for a friend, is of high school age now or perhaps even graduating this year. I don't even recall her name or school, but I do know a few things for students.
1. Console your heart with music, prayers, friendships and the arts.
2. Recognize that their are businesses who are in place to finance human trafficking using programs and that we may never END human trafficking because it holds a value to some.
3. A good choice is to avoid sharing with any community mental health provider what is happening in your life because if anyone, (and as of today, it's still anyone can submit information about you to the state of Florida and separate a child and parent). In most states, these reports hold no validity unless they come from a trusted licensed professional who is risking putting their state licensure on the line with their concerns. This form of mandated reporting helps to avoid long cases of human trafficking.
4. Other pathways to human trafficking are fraud and criminal convictions. These types of crimes are use of someone's personal information to put them into the justice system and in most cases this is a tactic used by an attorney, often times a state attorney to build a forensic case. This means that they are putting the person into the criminal justice system. They do so to make the judge have a reason for taking their child from them, when in reality, this is just political maneuvering or domestic terrorism. In some cases, it's even career terrorism.
5. Thank you to the youth who featured me in the school newspaper following a great class. A small class of only five. But do not ever under estimate the power that a small group has in changing the way the world. To some, who are court ordered into the mental health system, there is human trafficking. For others, there is identity fraud and theft. An ideal court system will dismiss false petitions used against children and parents by their families, business competition or ex boyfriends, friends etc... by investigating accusations and taking insurance company reports into consideration. Information on the PRESS page will help you to see additional information. Because Florida lacks a family law justice system for children, Florida ranks #1 in fraud and identity theft and human trafficking. Until youth and parents speak up and fight for freedom, nothing changes. There is a very large network of mental health providers in Pinellas County who are financially benefitting from persons being criminalized in the case management system.
6. As a former state of Florida Medicaid certifying trainer for case managers, I am a survivor of trafficking because of who I am. I am just like the "friend" who survived as well. The answers to end human trafficking come when those persons who are in positions of management and leadership change DCF policies and statutes which have allowed for mental health abuse through court order. In my particular case, following the states plan resulted in computer invasion, and business identity theft and fraud. These are times when I rely solely on God. I know the angels are listening. I believe that in the first five years of his life, my son learned that in the public school system, he was at risk for the state believing that they valued him more than his mother. Of course, this is NOT true, as his mother I believe we are meant to be together.
These are good times for parents to take action to prevent human trafficking and sex trafficking of their children. To sign a petition to stop the on-going abuse of women and children in the justice system you can visit www.inmateslivesmatter.net ....caution the video contains highly sensitive content that is truth and implies that we must come together to end the female discrimination which is taking place in the justice system. Please share this with your school PTA and faculty. Because I facilitated a youth coaching course for kids, I spent five years studying the impact of the Florida school and after school system.
....Take action for our children. Freedom from discrimination is worth fighting for. Speak and find a trusted friend or partner that you can have to watch over you so if something happens, they will know you need help. If you can't speak, have them help you. There are individuals who are hypnotizing children and parents to "not speak" while committing human and sex trafficking and fraud. If this should happen to you, where will you turn for justice? Turn to a trusted friend, insurance agent, physician, parent, or child. Just be aware, if you speak to a hospital physician, or police officer "what you say can and will be used against you in the court of law"
I know that communities are forming to help support one another, but for each of these communities there are persons who are trying to exercise their power over others. The entire system is flawed and must be re designed to eliminate discrimination. I am fortunate that I lived in a safe place in Georgia where they are very pro active in responding to women and children who are seeking protection from stalking and computer invasion. What this does is eliminates the belief that it's okay to hurt someone using these forms or harassment. You are in my prayers for freedom and financial abundance.
I am part author, speaker, teacher and student and I am all mom. What I enjoy most about teaching and speaking is looking into the audience and seeing a reflection of God. I am Elizabeth and my name means "consecrated to God". I have been writing since elementary school. I am a highly sensitive em-path, which means I often feel the experiences of others so much that I have to be careful about my environments, relationships and friendships because there are times when sensitive people turn to addictions to cope with their sensitivity. I have learned over the years how to train my spirit, mind and body and I believe that the arts are an amazing creative outlet to express empathy. Caring without co dependency. Meditation, fitness and art help me to preserve my child like consciousness that manifests solutions where there are needs.